I take a baby-led, family-centred approach to sleep that does not include cry-it-out or forced separation methods. We work together to develop a strategy and plan that is developmentally appropriate for your child (or children) and that will work for your whole family.
Sleep is the number one issue that new parents struggle with. I completely understand what you are going through as I too had a baby who was a terrible sleeper for many (many) months. I also went through the sleep challenges that came with having a toddler and a newborn. Let’s work together to get your family more sleep!
- I am a certified Isla-Grace sleep specialist (based on attachment parenting)
- My approach is highly personalized to your family’s situation and sleep goals. I work with families with babies and toddlers and I offer both pre-natal home sleep set up assessments and postpartum consultations.
- For families with newborn babies, the focus is on establishing routines and habits that can grow and adapt as the baby develops and changes.
- Your appointment includes a very detailed summary report of the plan and strategies that I have created with you. And together we create a follow-up plan to help keep you on track.
- Sleep consult services are eligible as naturopathic services under your 3rd party insurance.
How to work with me:
- Book a free meet and greet During our meet and greet you’ll get a chance to see if I am a good fit for your family. I’ll get to learn more about your sleep challenges and explain how I can help.
- Book an initial sleep consultation (90 min, $250). To prepare for this consult, you’ll complete a comprehensive intake form, submit 3 days of sleep, eat and activity logs for your child and submit pictures of all the places your child sleeps.
- During our consultation, I gather more information and together we create a strategy to help your family get more sleep. Not only do we aim to help you get more sleep, but I also help you gain more confidence in your parenting choices!
- After the appointment, you’ll receive a detailed and fully personalized sleep summary and report. A phone call is available to talk you through the report.
- Follow-ups and checking in: My approach is for you to feel confident in your choices and rely less on me to “tell you what to do”. Follow-up appointments (45 min, $100) are recommended when changes need to be made to the strategies due to major developments in your child or significant changes within you family (for example, travel, your return to work, birth of a new sibling etc).
- Want more support? I offer check-in phone calls ($50) for those who want more guidance and encouragement as they make positive changes in their family’s sleep.
Are you pregnant and want to get a head start on preparing for newborn sleep?
I offer a Prenatal sleep program that provides you with education on what is normal, what is myth and what to realistically expect with regards to baby sleep + I do a sleep assessment of your home and give recommendations on how to maximize sleep for everyone once baby arrives. Inquire for further information.
Baby and toddler sleep can be unpredictable, so you never have to commit to a package. Only pay for what you need. Services are eligible for insurance coverage (under Naturopathic Services).